How to get a tax deferral - BV
Home Knowledge base Private individuals How to get a grace period for ...

Private individuals

School holidays 2024-2025 Tax relief for working people (Arbeidskorting) How to calculate tax on Box 3 tax return Tax deductions for gifts and charity General tax relief (algemene heffingskorting) Calculate your medical reimbursement threshold Local (municipal) taxes Deduction for medical expenses (aftrek zorgkosten) 2023 Combined Tax Credit for Parents of Children Under 12 (IACK) Do you have to pay tax if you rent out a room in your house? Opgaaf wereldinkomen - Worldwide income statement Weekends and holidays 2024 Minimum wage 2024 How to notify the tax office about your bank account number yourself? My tax return has been in the tax office for a long time, but there is no answer. What to do? Instructions: How to apply for a subsidy at Holiday rules in the Netherlands Taxation of foreign income in the Netherlands Tax return. Form M Letters with machtigingen from the tax What is jaaropgaaf What is a Zvw contribution? Instructions: How to file a tax return Tax deductions for mortgages and maintenance of your own home How to save on utility bills in the Netherlands (subsidies for improved thermal insulation) About the fare. Receipts and discounts (VIDEO) I want to help: Charity and taxes Box 3 / Box 3 - a book with a description of all webinars Advance calculation (voorlopige aanslag) - an option for those who want to pay taxes or receive tax deductions not at once, but on a monthly basis Fiscal partners Top 9 Tax Return Questions Answered Property transfer tax - basics and innovations from 2021 Health insurance in the Netherlands (part 2) Health insurance in the Netherlands (part 1) "30% ruling" and conditions for its receipt Registration of inheritance and gifts Additional maternity leave What is allowed and what is forbidden to import into the Netherlands Taxes on imported goods How to provide a foreign account number to the tax office Airport Tax Refund (Schiphol) How to get a grace period for filing your tax return The main types of taxes in the Netherlands Dutch taxpayer Where do I go with my problem?

How to get a grace period for filing your tax return


Private individuals
You can request a deferral (uitstel) in your personal account at using your DigiD.

This can also be done by calling the tax office (0800 – 0543 (free), and if you are not calling from NL +31 555 385 385), to do this you need to have your BSN on hand and remember your date of birth. It’s true that calling the tax office at the end of the reporting period is very difficult.

The postponement is given until September 1 and it is given to everyone, without exception!

For those who are on our subscription, we request a deferral automatically if we understand that for some reason it is impossible to submit a declaration on time.

We remind you! If you did not receive a letter from the tax office with a request to submit the declaration, then the deadline until April 30 does not apply to you at all. It is worth submitting the declaration, but you can do it in a calm mode.

For private entrepreneurs

Private entrepreneurs (EMZ) request a deferral in the same way as ordinary individuals (in their personal account using the DigiD code or by calling the tax office), since for the tax office, they are still private individuals who have income from entrepreneurship.

Entrepreneurs, their wives and husbands, to whom we submit reports, also may not worry, if necessary, we will request a deferral for them ourselves.

Corporate Banking

All legal entities that are in our service, if necessary, we ourselves will request a delay.

For our regular customers, we will ask for a deferral on our behalf, as intermediair, which means they will give it for a year. This, however, does not mean that the declaration must be submitted in a year. The tax office will draw up a plan for how many declarations we must submit in each month and, based on it, we will coordinate the submission of their reports with clients. And, of course, we will not postpone this indefinitely, but will try to submit everything as soon as possible after receiving all the necessary documents. Over the summer, you will most likely be able to complete everything and then we will submit your reports.

Attention! If for some reason you want to do this after the summer, it must be negotiated individually.

If you are not on our subscription, but want to get on it and no longer worry about asking for a deferral and submitting the necessary reports, you can do this by calling us by phone. It's not too late to do it link.

What is the threat of a deferred order and a later filing of the declaration?

In the event that you have to pay something, it does not threaten anything at all. Just reports sent before April 1, the tax office promises to process before July 1, and the rest as far as possible.

In the event that you have to pay something, it is important to understand that from July 1, penalty interest begins to accrue, so it is better to file a declaration before that in order to avoid overpayment.

However, if you know that you have to pay, but there is no money now and you have to look elsewhere for it, then this is a possible option. Instead of borrowing, you seem to be borrowing at a small percentage from the tax office itself.

For new clients with whom we have not yet signed contracts, we can only help request an extension on your behalf.

logo nalog

Several of our topics

You can find more topics on our home page or on the menu.

logo nalog

What do you think of this site? *

The purpose of your appeal?

Do not enter any personal information such as name, social security number, or phone number. We do not respond to questions, comments and complaints that come through this form.