VAT reporting - BV

VAT reporting

The main activity of is accounting services for legal entities and entrepreneurs operating in the Netherlands. You can come to us for a full service for all types of reporting, or order a separate service for submitting BTW (VAT) reports for your company or business.

Who is the VAT reporting service for?

All business entities in the Netherlands that provide services related to the sale of goods, works or services are required to submit BTW-aangifte (VAT reports). If the company did not conduct any activity, but has a valid BTW number, the submission of a report, albeit zero, is also required.

A VAT number can be obtained not only for werk BV, but also for a Dutch holding, if, in addition to its direct purpose, it is also engaged in operating activities.

Foreign legal entities operating in the Netherlands without forming a branch or representative office are also required to obtain a VAT number and pay Dutch VAT.

For sales outside the Netherlands to other EU countries, an additional type of VAT report is applicable, the so-called ICP report.

We accompany the filing of VAT reports for all types of clients.

VAT reporting period

The accrual and payment of VAT is carried out depending on the volume of your activity on a quarterly or monthly basis.

How to order a service for filing VAT reports?

To prepare and submit BTW reports for Dutch BV, EMZ and other taxable persons, simply fill out the feedback form or call us.

We also provide a service for obtaining (activating) Dutch VAT-numbers.


  • Hidden
  • ✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number
  • Fill in if available. If you don't know what it is, don't fill it out.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, Max. file size: 120 MB.
    • This field is for validation and Purposes Should Be UNCHANGED left.
    logo nalog

    Several of our topics

    You can find more topics on our home page or on the menu.

    logo nalog

    What do you think of this site? *

    The purpose of your appeal?

    Do not enter any personal information such as name, social security number, or phone number. We do not respond to questions, comments and complaints that come through this form.