Challenging tax decisions - BV
Home All services Corporate Banking Taxes Challenging tax decisions ...

Challenging decisions of the tax authority

Protesting (Dutch: bezwaar) against Belastingdienst decisions is a common service that helps protect the interests of the taxpayer in the Netherlands.


Why is it better to seek professional help?

In the process of considering the issue of calculating a particular tax or the right to receive a particular benefit, the presence of professional qualifications of the client's representative and the quality of building argumentation play a key role. That is why it is advisable to contact a certified tax consultant - BV to appeal against the decisions of the Dutch tax authority.


What decisions of the tax authority can be challenged?

When deciding whether to charge a tax or grant a tax benefit, the tax inspector proceeds from the information and documents you have provided. He checks whether they are enough and whether this or that right of the taxpayer can be considered proven, both in terms of content and form. For example, we can talk about the attribution of certain business costs to expenses, the use of benefits for the self-employed at EMZ, or the right of a private person to receive a subsidy or tax refund.

We will help you check the strength of your position, prepare a convincing argument, challenge the unfair decision of the Dutch tax authorities and defend your interests wherever possible.

  • Hidden
  • ✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number
  • Fill in if available. If you don't know what it is, don't fill it out.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, Max. file size: 120 MB.
    • This field is for validation and Purposes Should Be UNCHANGED left.
    logo nalog

    Several of our topics

    You can find more topics on our home page or on the menu.

    logo nalog

    What do you think of this site? *

    The purpose of your appeal?

    Do not enter any personal information such as name, social security number, or phone number. We do not respond to questions, comments and complaints that come through this form.