[email protected] +31(0) 85 54 00 200 (06) 50 128 355
Main page  »  Private individuals
[email protected] +31(0) 85 54 00 200 (06) 50 128 355
To our topics Main   ▾

Services and information for individuals

Living in another country it can be difficult to find the necessary information regarding the rules, rights and obligations. The local population knows about them from birth (although also not about everyone, not all and not always), and visitors sometimes do not even know what to ask.

In addition, there are many documents, forms, taxes that come in Dutch. In this case, you can either spend a lot of time and effort and figure it out on your own, or consult a specialist.

The specialists of nalog.nl will be happy to help you figure it out. We provide a wide range of services to individuals from filing a tax return and requesting subsidies, to resolving disputes with the tax. We can also request a BSN number or DigiD code. You can order any service  by writing a letter to us at [email protected]

This page is also available in: Russian

Haven’t found the answer?

Do you have another question? Proceed to our topics. There we answer the frequently asked questions about the most visited topics.
To our topics


Subscribe to Newsletter
logo nalog

Some of our topics

You can find more topics on our homepage or in the menu.

Give feedback
logo nalog

What do you think about this website? *

Subject of your message?

Don’t enter any personal data such as name, social security number or phone number. We do not answer to questions, comments, or complaints that come through this form.


Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: